We want you to join our community!
What is Creativity?
We believe that every person is creative and that every life can benefit from creativity. Your unique creative expression is powerful enough to change the world and we want to help you explore and express all of your creativity!
You don't have to be an artist to be creative, you just have to be a human.
What is the Collective?
The Bright Ideas Collective is where we share our best resources, ideas,. and friends so you can grow your creative expression in the context of a vibrant creative community.
Our ultimate goal is to help foster communities in real life, but since we can't be everywhere at once we wanted to start here!
In this group you will have access to ALL THE THINGS!! Including:
Invitation to join our private Facebook community which serves as the gathering place for the Bright Ideas Collective.
- Opportunity to ask questions to upcoming podcast guests in advance whenever possible and access to the extended Q&A episodes.
- Monthly live events including live panel discussions, guests AMA' s (Ask Me Anything), and Emily's Mailbox.
- Discounts in the Bright Ideas Store, discounts on and early access to new resources and event tickets whenever possible, special bonuses from podcast guests.
- Early access and discounted tickets to live events and opportunities to meet up in person with other members of the Collective.
- In the future we'd like to develop special mastermind type groups within the Collective and help foster your future creative business ideas and inventions.
- We'd also like to do small group leadership development for creative community leaders in the future as we grow!
Join the Collective today!
$19.99 billed Montly
Billed on a recurring monthly basis, no contract or long term obligation.
$16.99 billed annually
Get two months for free when you pay for the year in advance!
Thank you so much!
Your investment in the Bright Ideas Collective allows us to continue creating these resources for you and investing into this community in a meaningful way.
We are incredibly grateful for your support and believe wholeheartedly that the resources you will receive will far outweigh the cost of membership.
If you need to cancel for any reason you can do so with the options below.
to cancel your membership
If you need to leave the Collective for any reason, you can unsubscribe from the monthly billing by clicking the Unsubscribe button below. If you need to cancel an annually payment, please contact us directly and we will send you a prorated refund.
When you cancel your membership you will be removed from any groups or channels that are part of the Collective.